I’m so excited about this huge parenting/teaching bundle for early childhood. Well, technically it’s called a parenting bundle but it has loads of materials that will really help in the early childhood classroom as well.
The whole bundle is valued at $1200 but we get everything for just $29.97 during this current sale which ends August 14, 2017. Check out what’s inside!
Here’s my disclaimer: I am an affiliate of this bundle so if you click on any of the links or pictures to purchase this bundle I will receive a percentage.
What’s in the bundle?
- 35 eBooks
- 10 eCourses
- 2 audios
- 23 printable packs
- 9 workbooks
- 1 membership site
Will you be able to use it all?
The bundle contains a wide variety of resources, so not everything will suit you. But you’re sure to find plenty of resources you can use that will still make this pack a complete bargain!
My favourite resources!
For toddlers, preschoolers and Pre-K kids
Babes, Tots and Kids: 52 Weeks of Preschool for Children Ages Baby-5 Years by Raegan Disharoon & Valerie Plowman ($19.50)
Each week covers a different theme and focuses on a specific shape, colour and letter. They make sure to cover fine motor skills, gross motor skills, number/math skills, letter/reading skills, science, art projects, treats, sensory, sorting and matching and nursery rhymes.
Differentiation: Each week they note how you can differentiate the activities for babies, toddlers and preschoolers and up. This makes the lessons much more versatile, especially if you have kids (either your own or those you care for) who are different ages.
The Toddler Journey: 100 Hands-On Activities for Toddlers by Angela Thayer ($10.00)
This is a lovely, bright book with lots of fun activities for kids, using common everyday-type materials. It’s aimed at kids aged 12-36 months, but there are plenty of ideas that suit older children, too.
1-month membership from Musik at Home ($30)
I’m really impressed with this early childhood membership site. It makes it super easy to do meaningful music activities with your young children. It’s low pressure and you don’t have to be musical or sing with any skill to be effective. Their classes cater to three age ranges: 0-18 months, 18 months-2 years and 3-5 year-olds.
It’s aimed at parents and you can do the activities anywhere but speaking as an early childhood teacher the songs and rhymes and rhythm activities will work well in the classroom, too.
Check out this overview here:
For Kindergarten and up
120 No-Prep Math and Literacy Games for K-2 ($12.00)
These board games from my friend Anna at The Measured Mom are a wonderful resource to keep handy as your kids work through different concepts. They’re all black and white, just print off the game and you’re ready to play.
The Ultimate Life Cycle Printables by Kimberly Huff ($9.99)
There are 88 pages in this set covering 9 different life cycles: apple trees, barn owl, bee, butterfly, chicken, frog, ladybug, plant and sea turtle. There are sequencing and information cards, colouring pages and charts, alphabet pages and parts of animals and plants.
Funny Mom Joke Pack: Make Your Kids Laugh Every Day of the Year by Jill Riley ($29.00)
There are 365 jokes (for all occasions) in this pack, all designed to slip inside your child’s lunchbox. The notes are sure to make your child smile (or groan?) when they reach for their lunch. What a great way to strengthen positive relationships and encourage a little extra reading??
These are just 6 of the 84 products that are included in this bundle!
Purchase the bundle
Click on the following highlighted link to purchase this $29.97 PARENTING SUPER BUNDLE!
- When you click through to the website, scroll down to see all the products offered, then if you’re ready to buy click on the ‘Get my copy now’ button. They have a simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first!
What else is included?
Skim down this list to see all the other resources that are included in this bundle:
- 31 Ways to Practice Spelling Words by Terri Thompson ($5.00)
- Creative Freewriting Adventure: A Journey into Freewriting by Stacy Farrell ($18.95)
- How to Talk About Art with Kids by Cindy Ingram ($14.00)
- Nurture Art: How to Develop a Joyful Art Practice With Your Children by Cathy James ($10.00)
- Training Your Children in Home Economics by Angie Kauffman ($2.50)
Toddlers and Preschoolers
- I Can Teach My Child to Read by Jenae Jacobson ($9.99)
- Play Grow Learn: Big Adventures for Pint-Sized Explorers by Christie Burnett ($6.00)
- Playing with Purpose: Character Building Made Fun by Chelsea Lee Smith ($6.99)
- Potty Train in a Weekend by Becky Mansfield ($9.99)
- Teaching Toddlers at Home by Amanda Stockdale ($67.00)
- Tot School Printables A to Z by Carisa Hinson ($12.00)
- Troubleshooting Toddlerhood by Kara Carrero ($4.99)
- When Baby Becomes Big Sibling by Paula Rollo ($9.99)
Activities and Crafts
- Crafty Critters: Crafts to Go by Amanda Dion ($9.99)
- Farm Life Quiet Book by Kristina Manscill ($4.99)
- Mini Mom & Dad Dates by The Dating Divas ($4.97)
- Random Acts of Kindness Cards for Kids by Lauren Tamm & Rachel Norman ($5.99)
Chore charts and planners
- Back to School Planner 2017-18 by Laura Rizer ($4.00)
- Blockies Complete Routine Chart Set by Samantha Jockel ($6.00)
- Editable Chore Cards for Kids by Sara McClure ($15.00)
- Fairies Complete Routine Chart Set by Samantha Jockel ($6.00)
- Student Planner by Jolanthe Erb ($16.00)
- Emotion Coaching: An Essential Part of Your Parenting Toolbox! by Melissa Benaroya ($49.00)
- Kids Don’t Come With a Manual: The Essential Guide to a Happy Family by Carole and Nadim Saad ($7.49)
- Parenting with Positive Guidance: Building Discipline from the Inside Out by Amanda Morgan ($17.00)
- Parenting with Purpose: How to Raise Well-Behaved Kids and Build a Strong Parent-Child Relationship by Nina Garcia ($9.00)
- TEACH Your Children How to Behave by Brittany Ann ($9.99)
- A Firm Foundation: A Scripture Memory Workbook For Children by Crystal Brothers ($17.00)
- Fine Linen and Purple: A Coloring Journal for Teen Girls who Love Jesus by Marcy Crabtree ($9.95)
- Fruits of the Spirit Printables for Kids by Laura & Clay Prater ($5.00)
- Growing Faithful Kids Mini-Course by Erika Dawson ($7.99)
- Hero Training! Kid’s Character Challenge by Liz Millay ($15.00)
- It’s Reasonable: Teaching Kids the Answers to Their Common Questions About the Christian Faith by Christi Gee ($39.97)
- Made To Pray: A 12-Day Prayer Journey for the Whole Family by Christie Thomas ($4.99)
- Priceless: A 7-Day Praying the Promises Mini Challenge by Arabah Joy ($10.00)
- The Prayer Mugs: Pray, Trust, Coffee, Repeat by Laura Coppinger ($18.00)
- Wisdom Talks About Work: Finding God’s Purpose in Our Everyday Lives by Anna Joy Lowell ($19.00)
- A Mom’s Practical Guide to Baby-Led Weaning by Brittany Dixon ($14.99)
- Cooking Around the World by Debbie Madson ($27.00)
- Crunch! Put a Stop to Picky Eating and Help Your Kids to Love Veggies by Dr Orlena Kerek ($15.00)
- My First Kitchen Binder for Kids by Tauna (Meyer) ($14.99)
- Begin Homeschooling with Confidence by Kelly George ($12.95)
- Cure the Fear of Homeschooling High School: How to Be Sure You’re Not Missing Anything by Ann Karako ($14.99)
- Harried Homeschoolers Handbook by Susan K Stewart ($4.99)
- Homeschool Planner Pack by Kayse Pratt ($5.00)
- Homeschooling When Learning Isn’t Easy: Helping Your Family Excel With Special Needs by Heather Laurie ($4.99)
- Homeschooling with ADHD by Selena D. Robinson ($5.00)
- Schooling at Home While Working at Home by Misty Bailey ($7.99)
- Unschooling: A Lifestyle of Learning by Sara McGrath ($6.99)
- 7 Key Tips to Save Yourself from a Bad Day (Or Life) by Ruthie Gray ($25.00)
- A Realistic Action Plan For the Weary Mom: 15 Days of Hope From The Intentional Mom by Jennifer Roskamp (7.99)
- Creating A Schedule That Works: Your Life, Your Schedule by Marlene Griffith ($10.00)
- Don’t Panic! A Practical Guide to Twins, Triplets and More by Karen Bleakley ($9.99)
- If Only They’d Told Me: All The Things You Wish You’d Been Told About Pregnancy, Parenting & Relationships by Natalie Cutler-Welsh ($6.00)
- Parenting in Tough Times by Luschka van Onselen ($6.75)
- Peaceful Pauses: Touchstones for Your Mama Soul by Betsy May ($7.99)
- Raising Positive Kids in a Negative World: Audio Version by Zig Ziglar ($49.97)
- Self Care for Adoptive and Foster Families by Sharla Kostelyk ($9.99)
- Simple Ways to Parent without Anger by Adina Soclof ($7.97)
- The Stop Yelling Handbook by Amanda Rueter ($7.99)
- Thrive: Ziglar Family Community Membership by Ziglar Family ($75)
- Autism/ADHD Food & Nutrition Workshop by Julie Matthews ($47.00)
- Children with ADHD: 10 Non-Medication Options for Success at School and Home! by Misty Martin, Ed.S. ($11.99)
- How to Teach Your Kids to Crush Anxiety by Natasha Daniels ($127.00)
- Raising the Blinds on Anxiety: Workbook for Kids by Deborah Kendall ($14.95)
- Taking Time For Me: A 31 Day Journal to Help Increase Mindfulness and Decrease Anxiety by Karla Archer ($9.00)
- 101 Days of Christmas by Mandi Ehman ($3.99)
- 101 MORE Days of Christmas by Mandi Ehman ($3.99)
- Cupcakes! 12 Months of Happiness by Liz Latham ($3.99)
- Editable Christmas Coupon Book for Kids by Ginny Grover ($5.00)
- How to Throw an Awesome Birthday Party at Home for Less Than $100 by Sharon Rowley ($7.99)
- The Cake Decorating 101 School by Rebekah Allan ($97.00)
Bonuses (physical products will only be shipped to US and Canada)
- 10 free audio stories for kids from Around the World Stories ($30)
- FREE 1-month subscription from Bookroo ($18)
- FREE All Natural Bug Repellent & Lotion Bars project kit from Detox Project Box ($25)
So many wonderful resources for only $29.97!
Click on the following highlighted link to purchase this PARENTING SUPER BUNDLE!