Qu- Digraph: What you need
- Download the Qu- Digraph Word Wheel here.
- A paper fastener or brad to attach the three circles.
- Pencils if your child wants to colour the black and white version.
How to prepare the word wheels
- Print off the colour or black and white pages you need onto card stock, or plain copy paper is fine, too.
- Colour the pictures if using black and white
- Cut carefully around all three circles
- Place them on top of one another, largest circle at the bottom, smallest on top
- Line up the centre circles and push a paper fastener or brad through to hold them together
How to play
Children simply rotate the 3 circles till a matching word and picture line up. Once they’ve said the word correctly they make another match and so on! Or have one child choose a picture and the other child find the matching word.
Free Qu- Digraph Printable
Did you print it off yet? If not, here’s the Qu- Digraph Word Wheel printable for you again!
Click the following links to find the free:
I wish you happy teaching and learning!