If your kids enjoy nursery rhymes grab this Jack and Jill poster and sequencing activity! It’s perfect for Kindergarten kids to encourage reading, rhyming and re-telling.
Print the pages as you need them.
Use the poster to:
- Teach the rhyme.
- Focus on beginning sounds.
- Chat about rhyming words.
- Talk about the sequence of events.
- Ask kids to cut out the 6 pictures at the bottom of the sequencing printable.
- Glue them in the correct order in boxes 1-6.
- Use these pictures to re-tell the rhyme in their own words.
Click on the following highlighted link to grab your copy of this JACK AND JILL SEQUENCING ACTIVITY. It will automatically be sent to your download folder or other device equivalent.
Want more free Nursery Rhyme and Fairy Tale Activities?
- Storytelling with Jack and Jill
- Storytelling with Fairy Tales
- Cinderella Readers and Vocabulary Books
I hope your kids enjoy this sequencing activity and wish you happy teaching and learning!