If you’re looking for quick and easy Christmas activities for your young children, these 4-weeks of plans will save you lots of time! There are 28 activities, all using common items you’ll probably mostly have already. They’re super easy to prepare and your kids will be engaged in creating beautiful keepsakes! (Please note: these are not affiliate links).
What’s the purpose
- For our kids to have fun while working those fine motor skills with a minimum of effort on our part!
- To create some home made gifts, ornaments, decorations and cards from the activities (for grandma?)
- To feel like a super-mum / super-teacher without actually being one (is there really any such person anyway?)
- To use up all the recycling and crafty bits and pieces you’ve accumulated over the year.
What it includes
- Activity cards for each Christmas activity
- A weekly planner to see each day’s activity on one page
- A weekly materials list
Hands On: As We Grow
This book has been created by Jamie at Hands On: As We Grow, a blogger who specialises in hands-on easy activities that can be adapted for multiple ages. I previously wrote a review of her activity books so have a quick read of that if you want more details. She has books specifically for 1-year olds, 2-year olds and for preschoolers: 1 for learning activities and 1 for general activities.
Take a closer look
Pop over to Hands On: As We Grow to take a closer look and see if these Christmas activities are what you need to keep your kids engaged and happy over this holiday period!
I wish you happy teaching and learning.