Need some puzzles for counting practice? Try these free St Patrick’s Day skip counting puzzles. Kids love discovering the pictures as they emerge through the process of thinking through the number patterns!
Creating your puzzles
- Download the St Patrick’s Day Skip Counting Puzzles (below).
- Print the coloured or black and white versions onto card then cut along the dividing lines.
- Laminate them before cutting if you want the extra protection.
- They’re easy to store separately by holding the pieces of each puzzle together with a large paperclip.
St Patrick’s Day skip counting puzzles
- For a sense of ownership have kids colour their black and white copies before cutting them up.
- Send these puzzles home for extra practice, the pictures and simplicity make them easy to share with families.
- Store these puzzles somewhere nearby where kids can pull them out for a super quick practice session.
- Using them as an example, ask kids to create their own number puzzles by writing numbers along the bottom of a page then drawing a picture above it before cutting it into strips.
Click the following highlighted link to download your ST PATRICK’S DAY SKIP COUNTING PUZZLES. The file will immediately be sent to your downloads folder or other device equivalent.
Want more free puzzles?
- 8 Skip Counting Beach Puzzles
- 6 Vegetable Skip Counting Puzzles
- 8 Christmas Skip Counting Puzzles
- 8 Valentine Skip Counting Puzzles
- 8 Easter Skip Counting Puzzles
Want lots of counting puzzles?
Check out this pack of 122 counting puzzles – 61 in black and white and 61 in colour.