October is all about Halloween, so there’ll be 5 Halloween art projects for kids posted between now and the big day (or night)! I take absolutely no credit for this particular project. Halloween Owl in the Night Sky has been taken from Plateau Art Studio and Susan’s owl is certainly lovelier that mine! She also has samples from her Kinder kids’ efforts so you can see how well they manage this activity.
What you need for your Halloween Owl
- Black paper or card: you choose the size.
- Card stock to make moon template.
- White pencil.
- Oil pastels in different shades of blue.
- White tempera paint and sponge.
- Black tempera paint and paint brush.
How it’s done
Watch this video!
How will I remember?
Here’s a free Halloween Owl in the Night Sky resource page for you to download!
I hope you take on this lovely project and wish you happy teaching and learning!