If your kids love transportation, these beginning sounds clip it cards will motivate them to practice sounding out their words!
What you need
- Download these Beginning Sounds Transportation Clip It Cards.
- Print the pages onto card, then cut to separate the cards and laminate them if you’d like.
- Grab some tiny pegs or paperclips, or just some small objects to place on top of the chosen letter.
How to use these beginning sound clip it cards
Children look at a picture, say what it is, then decide which letter is the first sound they hear in that word. Then they clip it with a peg or a paper clip, or pop a small object on top.
Please note: I have included both t and c with the taxi cab picture as children call it by different names depending on where they live.
Want a matching end sounds transportation set?
You can download them for free HERE!
Looking for more free beginning sound printables?
- A-Z Alphabet Flash Cards
- A-E Little Alphabet Books
- Pumpkin Word Family Sliders
- CVC Words When You Only Have a Minute
- Word Family Board Games
Looking for transportation-themed teaching materials?
- Kindergarten literacy activities
- 28 Transport Mats (for play dough and letter formation)
- CVC play dough mats (FREE)
A-Z Animals: Beginning Sounds Clip It Cards – only $1
I wish you happy teaching and learning!