Normally I only do 1 post each month for our when you only have a minute series, but since posting the digraph ch- last week, I thought it should be quickly followed up with sh- words. So here is a free sh- word wheel for your kids to enjoy!
You’ll need scissors and a paper fastener to attach the circles together, plus pencils for colouring any black and white pictures. You can download the Sh- Words Word Wheel here!
Putting your sh- digraph word wheel together
- Print off the colour or black and white pages you need onto card stock.
- Colour the pictures if using black and white
- Cut carefully around all three circles
- Place them on top of one another, largest circle at the bottom, smallest on top
- Line up the centre circles and push a paper fastener or brad through to hold them together
How to use
Turn the three ‘wheels’ to match the words to the pictures, reading out loud as new words are formed. One child can choose a picture, then another child makes the correct word to match it! Quick and easy!
Did you print it off yet? If not, here’s the Sh- Word Wheel printable for you again!
Click the following links to find the free:
I wish you happy teaching and learning!