Lots of kids love coloring so it’s a great vehicle for practicing academic skills. These free color by number pages focus on addition, subtraction and number recognition. Just print them off and you’re ready to go! And there are separate pages for US and Australian spellers, too!
What you need
- Download these color by number pages at the link below the next photo.
- Print them off
- You’re ready – you just need some colouring pencils / crayons / whatever’s your favourite!
These pages cover
- Number recognition 6-10
- Addition within 5
- Subtraction within 10
How to color by number
- Look at the numbers in front of each crayon at the top of the page.
- Can your child read the colours written there? If not, help them read the word and they can colour in the crayons in the correct colour. This way they can continue independently.
- For number recognition: read the numbers in the picture and colour those spaces in the correct colour shown by the crayons.
- For addition and subtraction: read the math questions on the colouring pages, write in the answers then check above to see what colour each space should be.
Ready to download?
Click on this highlighted link to grab your Color By Number Activity Sheets. They will immediately be sent to your downloads folder or other device equivalent.
Need more basic math teaching materials?
You can find more number recognition color by number activity sheets HERE!
Addition and subtraction within 20 packs will be available soon.
Check out my other math resources HERE!