Practice numbers with these Easter skip counting puzzles! They cover counting by 1s, 2s, 5s and 10s with lots of bunnies and Easter eggs for a thematic twist.
Creating your skip counting puzzles
- Download the Easter Skip Counting Puzzles (below).
- Print the coloured or black and white versions onto card then cut along the dividing lines.
- Laminate them before cutting if you want the extra protection.
- They’re easy to store separately by holding the pieces of each puzzle together with a large paperclip.
Easter skip counting puzzles
- Personalise black and white puzzles by colouring them first.
- Share these puzzles with families for ‘homework’ or just for fun.
- Store these puzzles somewhere nearby where kids can pull them out for a super quick practice session.
- Ask kids to create their own number puzzles by writing numbers along the bottom of a page then drawing a picture above it before cutting it into strips. They can share them with their friends!
Click the following highlighted link to download your EASTER SKIP COUNTING PUZZLES. The file will immediately be sent to your downloads folder or other device equivalent.
Want more free puzzles?
- 8 Skip Counting Beach Puzzles
- 6 Vegetable Skip Counting Puzzles
- 8 Christmas Skip Counting Puzzles
- 8 Valentine Skip Counting Puzzles
- 8 St Patrick’s Day Skip Counting Puzzles
Want lots of counting puzzles?
Check out this pack of 122 counting puzzles – 61 in black and white and 61 in colour.
I hope your little ones enjoy these puzzles and wish you happy teaching and learning!