Learning the difference between left and right is tricky. Use these wristbands and board game to help your kids get the hang of it!
- Print off the game board and wrist bands in either colour or black and white.
- Cut out the pointer finger and attach it to the game board with a brad or loosely attached split pin.
- Grab some counters or other little manipulatives to cover the circles.
- Cut out the wrist bands and tape the ends to make them the correct size for your kids.
Learning left and right
- Spin the pointing finger on the board game and cover one of the dots with a counter on either the left or right side of the board depending on where the finger is pointing.
- Keep going until all the dots on one side are covered.
- Make sure kids keep saying the words ‘left’ and ‘right’ as they decide which way the finger is pointing.
- The wristbands are for extra support, and so kids can wear them throughout the day to be able to check and reinforce their learning!
Click the following highlighted link to download your LEFT AND RIGHT GAME AND WRISTBANDS. The file will immediately be sent to your downloads folder or other device equivalent.
Free preposition posters
These cute dinosaur and robot-themed preposition posters are perfect for practicing the words:
They’re in both colour and black and white!
I hope these left and right activities are super useful for your kids!