Practicing numbers that are bigger and smaller? These monster trucks clip cards are super quick to prep and use.
And if you’d love more monster activities make sure to scroll down to the bottom where there are links to many more great ideas and free resources!
How to prepare
- Download the monster truck clip cards below.
- Print off the pages you want to use and cut to separate the cards
- Grab some small pegs or paper clips for some fine motor practice to show the answer.
How to use
- Talk about bigger and smaller numbers
- If your child needs a visual cue have some small manipulatives close by so they can count out the numbers to compare them.
- The child should read the numbers and decide which one is bigger and which one is smaller.
- Double check the question to see whether they are looking for the bigger or smaller number.
- Place a peg on the answer (or just point)!
Click the following highlighted link to download your MONSTER TRUCK BIGGER AND SMALLER CLIP CARDS. The file will immediately be sent to your downloads folder or other device equivalent.
Looking for more free number activities?
Looking for more monster activities?
Feed the Monster Alphabet Match // Sara J Creations
Monster Alphabet Playdough Mats // Modern Preschool
Monster Counting Cards // Miss Kindergarten
Monster Math Addition Clip Cards // The Kindergarten Connection
Monster Counting Mats // The STEM Laboratory
Monster Measurement Cards // Fairy Poppins
Monster Alphabet Game // Stay at Home Educator
Felt Monsters Busy Box // Teach Me Mommy
Monster Letter Match // Schooling a Monkey
Monster Snowball Coverall // Recipe for Teaching
Snow Monster Addition Puzzles // The Simplified Classroom
Monster Shape Graphs // Playdough to Plato
Slime Monster Counting Activity // Fun-A-Day
Name the Monster Phonics Game // Play & Learn Every Day
Monster Counting Emergent Reader // A Dab of Glue Will Do
Color Monsters Write the Room // Letters of Literacy
Monster Truck Numbers: Bigger and Smaller // Liz’s Early Learning Spot
Monster Creation Tray // Powerful Mothering
Monster Feelings Match Up // Pocket of Preschool