This simple activity is great for reinforcing knowledge of basic body parts, whether kids are reading or not!
How to prep
- Print off the pages you want to use onto card (there’s a boy and girl version plus colour and black and white)
- Cut out the shapes and and attach the pieces to be used to little pegs (I just used blu tac)
- The body parts alone
- The body parts with words
- Just the words
If your little ones aren’t ready for reading, just use the pictures without words. If they’re starting to read but need support, use the body parts with the words on them. This is good even for kids just trying to vocalise beginning sounds.
If no prompting is necessary, just get your kids to match the words to the boy or girl!
Click the following highlighted link to download your MY BODY PARTS MATCHING ACTIVITIES. The file will immediately be sent to your downloads folder or other device equivalent.
Interested in free activities for emotional learning?
- Calming strategy cards
- An emotions chart
- 10 activities and 10 YouTube songs to explore emotions
- Expressing feelings board game