Practice counting to 10 with these free Christmas tree counting mats. There are options for using only numerals, only objects or numerals and objects together, which makes it excellent for differentiating!
- Download this activity at the bottom of this post.
- Print off the pages you want to use onto card.
- Cut along the lines to separate cards and laminate if preferred.
- Grab some little items for ‘decorating’ the tree (or use the baubles in the printable)
Using these Christmas tree counting mats
- Put the Christmas tree mat in front of your child plus some little objects for ‘decorating’ the tree (or cut out and use the baubles provided).
- Use whichever cards are most appropriate for your child – numbers alone, little trees with numbers or little trees with baubles for them to count.
- Then simply decorate the tree with that number of objects!
Click the following highlighted link to download your CHRISTMAS TREE COUNTING MATS. The file will immediately be sent to your downloads folder or other device equivalent.
Looking for more free counting activities?
- Number puzzles for 1-5 and 6-10.
- Skip counting puzzles for Valentines, St Patrick’s Day, Easter,summer, the beach, Christmas, and veggies.
- A roundup post of free counting mats
- Write and count 1-10
Color by Number: 1-10
I hope your kids enjoy using these counting mats!